How can you prevent snoring?
The custom -fabricated Silent Nite dental appliance treats snoring and mild to moderate sleep apnea by moving the lower jaw into a forward position, increasing space in the airway and reducing air velocity and soft tissue vibration. Slide-Link connectors are attached to transparent flexible upper and lower splints. The splints are custom laminated with heat and pressure to the dentist's model of the mouth. The fit is excellent and comfortable, permitting the small movements of the jaw and allowing the uninhibited oral breathing.
Are you a candidate for Sleep Apnea?
- Do you snore?
- Have you ever had a sleep study?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with sleep apnea or another sleep disorder?
- Have you ever used a CPAP device?
- Have you ever awakened gasping or choking?
- Has anyone ever told you that you stopped breathing during sleep?
- Do you doze easily or feel sleepy in quiet situations?
- Do you take naps?
- Do you fell rested after a nights sleep?